Owning a dog whether it be a puppy or re homed dog is a big responsibility.
These days it’s not uncommon to have our dogs sleeping inside, going on holiday with us, exercising with us, at kids sports and at school pet days.
With this increased exposure in many different environments dogs and their owners need more training, in order to be able to be accepted as sociable and their owners as responsible.
This is why it is more important than ever over the first 12 months, to invest as much time as you can into your pup or dogs training, in order to give your dog the sound base they require to fit into your lifestyle.
I can help you with this through a motivating and positive in home one on one session or through a fun and relaxed group class environment.
Fun Agility classes
These classes are run in 4 week courses during the summer months. They are a great way to teach your dog new exercises in a fun, relaxed and social environment.
Beginners Fun Agility Classes - Rangiora
These classes are held at The Rangiora Vet Centre grounds (RVC), crn Lehmans and Oxford Rd on a Wednesday night from 6.30pm until 7.15pm. The focus of these classes is on fun and teaching your dog new exercises, like weaving through poles, going through tunnels and jumping hurdles. The cost is $50.00 for the 4 week course, places are limited and you need to have attended a Beginners Dog Obedience Course before enrolling.
Intermediate Fun Agility Classes – Rangiora
Classes are held on The Rangiora Vet Centre grounds (RVC), crn Lehmans and Oxford Rd on a Wednesday night from 7.30pm until 8.15pm. The focus of these classes is on increasing speed, tunnel and chute and A frame. The cost is $45.00 for the 4 week course and places are limited.
- Vaccinations and Kennel Cough Certificates must be sighted on coming to these classes.
- Dogs under the age of 12 months are welcome to come to classes, where they can learn foot placement with the hurdles without jumping.
- When coming to the classes please bring with you a collar and lead for your dog / puppy and also food treats and or toys can be used in class for rewards.
- Please contact me to secure your place in the above classes as class sizes are limited.
- Payment for classes can be made via cash, eftpos or internet banking.
- My account details for Internet banking are as follows:
- Please reference your name and class you are attending.